Nimwar
Regsiter to have the full access to the forum, u just need to choose a username and password. Dont forget to bookmark us, enjoy the stay with us Smile
Nimwar
Regsiter to have the full access to the forum, u just need to choose a username and password. Dont forget to bookmark us, enjoy the stay with us Smile
Nimwar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

http://nimwar.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please refrain from sharing any copyrighted, restricted or hacking stuff over here, only ethical hacking is allowed, the admin and moderators of this forum shall in no case be responsible for any misrepresentations or damages caused to any individual or any company.
My Clicks
Latest topics
» New Stylish Bombus 2014
what is a server or server flood EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:50 am by ()=__=()

» Welcome All
what is a server or server flood EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 12:20 pm by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

» UAE_Flooder
what is a server or server flood EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:13 pm by digvijaydond

» New dc BombusMod 2014
what is a server or server flood EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 5:46 am by ()=__=()

» Frati Nimbuzz Flood ID Maker v3.8.2 (best id maker)
what is a server or server flood EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:56 pm by b0y

» Admin Assistant 4.2.6
what is a server or server flood EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:54 pm by b0y

» Best Banner 4.5
what is a server or server flood EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:49 pm by b0y

» personal id maker
what is a server or server flood EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:46 pm by b0y

» pick up contact list
what is a server or server flood EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:35 pm by b0y

»  SWG MAIK FULL v3 CHATING ROBOTN 2013
what is a server or server flood EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:18 pm by pari.fairy

» Ban bot frati v1
what is a server or server flood EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:15 pm by shinchan

» networld auto flooder for unlimited rooms
what is a server or server flood EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:10 pm by shinchan

» IDs Maker x3
what is a server or server flood EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:08 pm by shinchan

Affiliates
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
what is a server or server flood Flags_1

what is a server or server flood

Go down 
+4
shinchan
digvijaydond
b0y
Asgar
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Asgar
Admin
Admin
Asgar

what is a server or server flood Empty
PostSubject: what is a server or server flood   what is a server or server flood EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:52 pm

many people have been lately asking about the server, server flood has become a trend in buzz world and people are agog to know about it, during this past month i remember of having being asked about server not once but dozens of times, so today i made up my mind of giving a brief introduction to server, time wont allow me to write a detailed one so i will just give an insight into the topic and ur queries will be addressed in comments and i can add details later when i get time.
So what is a server?
Answer: Server is not any ghost or something to be scared of, server or cloud server is just an online computer which u can use remotely, as u all understand all ur running apps will turn off as soon as u turn ur pc off, e.g if u are running a chatroom bot on ur pc, it will go off the moment u turn ur pc off, but in case of a server it remains on all the time, simply because the server u are using remains on all the time (unless u turn it off urselves or it suffers a crash) plus the network bandwidth of server pc is too high as it is a part of a giant cloud server. So technically speaking a server is nothing but a virtual pc u can use from ur home which u can keep on all the time and u can enjoy very high bandwidths.
Now how to get a server?
There are many cloudserver companies which provide the cloud computing services, a few of them which provide free trials are:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So 1st of all u have to create a free cloud account at the above given links, after the verification process is over u will get a login password and free bandwidth. U have to access ur account from the link given and in the control panel of ur cloud account u can find many things like MY Servers, My drives etc
U have to create a server and add a disk to it, and choose an operating system. some cloud servers provide pre-installed disks. In those cloud servers u can simply add a pre-installed disk like "pre-installed windows server 2008" and access the same remotely either using vnc or remote login. While in other servers u will need to install an operating system onto a blank disk.
e.g if u have a sigma account, u have to create a server and add a blank drive of >14GB to it, plus u have to add an install cd to it from drives library (say u add Windows server 2008 x64 install cd), once the resources are added, u have to start ur server., once the server is started u'll get an ip address and a vnc password.
what is a server or server flood 10qmgwg
U have to download a vnc viewer client from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Install vnc and open it, it will ask for ip address, give ip address and press ok, it will ask for vnc password, give password and click ok, it will open a window where u can continue with the installation of windows server or the operating system u chose in ur control panel, I assume u are already familiar with OS installation. Once the O.S is installed u can configure its internet options as u desire, download ur stuff to that virtual computer and get going. when u cross the vnc window ur access to the virtual pc will be over for time being but the server pc will remain running., just make sure not to turn ur virtual pc off. For time being this is sufficient, later inshaAllah i will add how to access this pc via "Remote Desktop Connection" and how to load ur personal disks to ur server, If u got any confusions or face any problems in creating a server, feel free to ask in comments, but please make sure u try ur best to execute things as spoon feeding aint appreciated, Me and my mates can also provide u support via teamview but only when we are convinced that u have tried ur best to execute the things.
Back to top Go down
https://nimwar.forummotion.com
b0y
Mods
Mods
b0y

PostSubject: Re: what is a server or server flood   what is a server or server flood EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:49 pm

thanks bro :ty: :tnx:
Back to top Go down
digvijaydond
Mods
Mods
digvijaydond

PostSubject: Re: what is a server or server flood   what is a server or server flood EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:11 pm

Good share!! :tnx: :dance:
:yep:
Back to top Go down
shinchan
shinchan

PostSubject: Re: what is a server or server flood   what is a server or server flood EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 1:58 pm

i have seen this topic in many forums, so here is the original topic Shocked Very Happy Laughing :bravo: :lolx:
Back to top Go down
dark~shadow
dark~shadow

PostSubject: Re: what is a server or server flood   what is a server or server flood EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:11 pm

Shocked Shocked thanks bhai
Back to top Go down
_jobless_jack
_jobless_jack

PostSubject: Re: what is a server or server flood   what is a server or server flood EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:10 am

i created d acc, they gave oly 0.25gb cpu usage and 0.00 ram usage ...... bt when i followed as such it shows error ...... i cant start up d server ........ plz help me out
Back to top Go down
Asgar
Admin
Admin
Asgar

PostSubject: Re: what is a server or server flood   what is a server or server flood EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 7:54 pm

_jobless_jack wrote:
i created d acc, they gave oly 0.25gb cpu usage and 0.00 ram usage ...... bt when i followed as such it shows error ...... i cant start up d server ........ plz help me out

what error are u getting?
And btw u can't start with 0MB RAM, reduce ur cpu to 2GHz and increase RAM to 500MB., then try starting it., if u still get error, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
pari.fairy
pari.fairy

PostSubject: Re: what is a server or server flood   what is a server or server flood EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:43 am

plz plz ya sab aap humen urdu ma sekha sagtane heen plz
plz this trick is sand urdu or hindi plz Smile
Back to top Go down
Asgar
Admin
Admin
Asgar

PostSubject: Re: what is a server or server flood   what is a server or server flood EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:54 pm

pari.fairy wrote:
plz plz ya sab aap humen urdu ma sekha sagtane heen plz
plz this trick is sand urdu or hindi plz Smile

sab se pehle tou ye koi trick nahi hai, ye sirf tutorial hai server banane ke liye. Aajkal free cloud servers nahi deraha koi. Cloudsigma pe bana sakte ho [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wala email use karke. Server banane me koi problem aarahi hai tou poochho, me help karunga. Agar upar likhey gaye tutorial ko urdu ya hindi me padna chahte hou to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pe jao, upar wala tutorial copy karke paste karo translator mei aor translate karo hindi/urdu mei, aor pado.
Hope it helps.
Back to top Go down
(_hack-geek_)

PostSubject: Re: what is a server or server flood   what is a server or server flood EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:22 pm

mei [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] try karunga, tnx bhai Very Happy :yahoo: :nimwar: :ty:
Back to top Go down
pari.fairy
pari.fairy

PostSubject: Re: what is a server or server flood   what is a server or server flood EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 6:13 am

sir hum isko googel ma b teranslet kar k par chukee hen but samej main nahen aaya hamen kion ka googel bohat sa words ko thek teranslet nahen karta or outlock ke email b nai ha Sad

*naz-neen*@nimbuzz.com
Back to top Go down
Asgar
Admin
Admin
Asgar

PostSubject: Re: what is a server or server flood   what is a server or server flood EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 8:56 am

translate karke samajne ki koshish karo, jo cheez samaj na aaye wo poochho. U can add me on nimbuzz at a$gar@n.c if u need help.
Back to top Go down
pari.fairy
pari.fairy

PostSubject: Re: what is a server or server flood   what is a server or server flood EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:19 am

ok asgar sir humne aap ko ruq sand kar de he Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is a server or server flood   what is a server or server flood Empty

Back to top Go down

what is a server or server flood
Page 1 of 1